12 Jun 2014

What did you think of the show?


A few comments from Starlings Class (Year 3 and 4)
“I like Rosie’s dress because it was a nice colour and it was made out of a sheet so I thought it was clever” Year 3 Pupil
“Charlie’s suit was very good. I thought it must have taken a long time to make”. Year 3 Pupil
“I liked Cameron’s outfit. I like that he made the mitten by cutting the arms off a jumper”. Year 4 Pupil
“When I was walking along the catwalk I felt quite embarrassed but it was fun” Year 3 Pupil.
“I was very nervous so I decided to go at the back of the line but when I did it, it was very fun” Year 4 Pupil.
“Before I walked down the catwalk I had a bit of adrenalin but when I had done it was fun” Year 3 Pupil. 

Leave a comment below to let us know what you thought of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please read our 'comments' information page before leaving your first comment. Thank you.